- How To Create a Slick Features Table in HTML & CSS (by Chris Spooner) - very slick 😉
- 10 Absentee UX Features on Top e-Commerce Sites (by Paul Bryan) - co-shopping? en espanol?
- 6 tips to create better one-page websites (by Kendra Gaines)
- 10 Unmissable TED Videos For Designers (by Alvaris Falcon) - love TED, and you should too
- 20 jQuery Tutorials Teaching Super Cool Visual Effects (by Chris Spooner) - that's why you must love jQuery
- Requirements-Driven Software Development Must Die (by Fred Beecher) - nice approach with really good arguments, but with any workflow it seems just a little bit off
- 70+ Awesome Tumblr themes (by Cameron Chapman) - got tumblr? get a theme - and a life 😉 ...and follow me on tumblr
- Examples of Sites where localStorage should or is being used (by Chris Coyier) - localStorage is to HTML5 what isolated storage is to Silverlight
- jQuery plugin: Chosen (by Harvest) - go check it out, nothing else to say
- Freelance Web Development: 9 Tips for Better Project Management (by Kelli Shaver) - you do freelance work? enhance your productivity with these tips, very nice!
Creating web mapping applications has never been easier.
Without discussing the design approach for your particular user-specific needs, I want to point to some great template resources that can serve as a starting point for customizing your app. The templates are based on ArcGIS Explorer Online viewer.
Follow this really nice tutorial on how to access the template gallery to get started.