- 50+ PSD UI Web design elements (by Cameron Chapman)
- How to Develop Your Website’s Tone of Voice (by Ailsa Partridge)
- 25 jQuery image galleries and slideshow plugins (by Cameron Chapman)
- What’s the difference between a Heuristic Evaluation and a Cognitive Walkthrough? (by Jeff Sauro) - great description and overview together with a "What HE & CW have in common" section
- What’s new for designers – Aug 2011 (by Cameron Chapman)
- 40 Absolutely Brilliant Billboard Ads! (by Alvaris Falcon) - yes, simply brilliant, take 1 or 2 minutes and enjoy
- Your Meetings Suck (by Mitch Joel) - Solution: "a meeting cannot exist without a decision to support it that has already been made"
- 30 Beautiful Clean and Simple Web Designs for Inspiration (by Jacob Gube) - inspiration is always welcome, right?
- Strengthening behavioral cues in UX web design with Gestalt principles (by Shell Grenier) - all of reality is experienced and organized perceptually in the simplest and most stable manner possible, web design can utilize this principle
- Information Architecture 101: Techniques and Best Practices (by Cameron Chapman) - good summary and references.
- 40+ Useful Online Generators For Web Designers (by Cameron Chapman) - here another one by Cameron - a MUST-READ references list for web designers.
- Data Visualization with CSS: Graphs, Charts and More (by bellefoong via hongkiat) - pure HTML/CSS charting examples, yes, that means copy-paste...
- The A-Z List for Web Designers (by Alexander Dawson) - love this alphabet soup, nothing really surprising, but that's maybe why i like it so much 😉
- Slideshow Patterns in Modern Web Design (by Joel Reyes) - slideshows become more and more prominent - so here are some patterns used widely
- Useful Calendar & Date Picker Scripts For Web Developers (by hongkiat) - collection of calendars
- 10 Random CSS Tricks You Might Want to Know About (by Catalin Rosu) - *background-color? give me a break IE...
- Introducing HTML5 Web Sockets – taking bidirectional communication on the web to the next level (by Robert Nyman) - pushing data to the client? wow-wow-wow!
- Designing Websites Under Information Technology Restrictions (by Maria Malidaki) - the article argues that technology restrictions are challenges that can be solved - I would argue that restrictions are blessings