Posted by Michael Gaigg
- CSS3 secrets - 10 things you might not know about CSS3 (by Lea Verou)
- Announcing jQuery Mobile 1.0 (by jQuery Mobile, Todd Parker)
- NASA now seeking candidates for astronaut positions (by NASA)
- A Look Inside Mobile Design Patterns (by Theresa Neil)
- Using Fonts for Icons… (by Chris Coyier)
- Make Your Own Fonts: Free Font Editors (Elsewhere on the Web) (by Jacob Gube)
- Which Custom Web Fonts Solution Should You Use? (by Chris Spooner)
- Create CSS3 Buttons Compatible with All Browsers (by Madalin Tudose)
- Quantifiable Design: How to Remove Subjectivity from the Process (by Stuart Silverstein)
- 25 Google+ tips and tricks (by Vail Joy)
Michael Gaigg is Lead UI Engineer in Esri's Professional Services Division.
He has been designing map applications for 15 years and is author and curator of UI Patterns for Maps.
- Accessibility (16)
- Cartography (1)
- Code Samples & Tips (16)
- Conclusions (7)
- Design Guidelines (12)
- Designing Map Interfaces (8)
- Go figure (9)
- Good News (29)
- Here and there (31)
- Map Applications (14)
- References (1)
- This Week's Highlights (53)
- Usability & UCD (28)
- Web Design (31)
- Powerpoint Wireframe Stencils as Free Download
- Redundancy is NOT bad!
- 15 Outstanding Examples of Braille in our World
- Dashboard Design
- Esri listens to their Users and changes Pronunciation of its Name
- 10 Webpage Design Lessons learned from a trip to Las Vegas… seriously!
Error: Feed temporarily unavailable.