- 20 HTML Best Practices You Should Follow (by Saqib Sarwar) - yes, we all know, but it's so easy to forget 😉
- 10 Essential Free E-Books for Web Designers (by Grace Smith) - free? freeeeeee!
- Self-Motivating Through Creative Blocks (by Cameron Chapman) - always love the sheer simplicity in which Cameron summarizes complex subjects, must-look.
- The power of brief speeches: World War I and the Four Minute Men (by Richard I. Garber) - Five minutes means a guess; four minutes makes a promise - that's why 😉
- A Complete Guide to Progressive Enhancement (by Cameron Chapman) - expaining why your website does NOT need to look the same in every browser, try to explain that to your client 😉
- Getting to Grips with Content (by Kristina Halvorson) - Prune it, Put it in front of users, Give it purpose - sounds easy? Look around...
- 8 Must-see UX Diagrams (by Andrew Maier) - yes, must-see...
- The GeoServices REST Specification: An open standard for GIS Web services (by Sterling Quinn) - now this is sweet, the full GIS capabilities of ArcGIS Server via REST 🙂
- Finding the Balance: Users’ Needs Vs. Clients’ Wants (by Oliver Gitsham) - have a rationale ready behind every decision and design choice that you’ve made!