- 50+ PSD UI Web design elements (by Cameron Chapman)
- How to Develop Your Website’s Tone of Voice (by Ailsa Partridge)
- 25 jQuery image galleries and slideshow plugins (by Cameron Chapman)
- What’s the difference between a Heuristic Evaluation and a Cognitive Walkthrough? (by Jeff Sauro) - great description and overview together with a "What HE & CW have in common" section
- What’s new for designers – Aug 2011 (by Cameron Chapman)
- 40 Absolutely Brilliant Billboard Ads! (by Alvaris Falcon) - yes, simply brilliant, take 1 or 2 minutes and enjoy
- Your Meetings Suck (by Mitch Joel) - Solution: "a meeting cannot exist without a decision to support it that has already been made"
- 30 Beautiful Clean and Simple Web Designs for Inspiration (by Jacob Gube) - inspiration is always welcome, right?
- Strengthening behavioral cues in UX web design with Gestalt principles (by Shell Grenier) - all of reality is experienced and organized perceptually in the simplest and most stable manner possible, web design can utilize this principle
- 25 Excellent Photoshop Web Design Layout Tutorials (by Marcell Purham)
- Showcase of Impressive Design Process Explanations (by Chris Spooner) - explaining your design process is a great way of building trust
- Hottest Web Applications of the Month – June (by Jacob Creech)
- 65 Useful Android Apps for Designers (by Kay) - I like ColorSnap, tells you the color palette of pictures you've taken
- Five important things to do before any redesign (by Jeff Sauro) - You have customers because you solve some problem...
- The Skinny on CSS Attribute Selectors (by Chris Coyier) - CSS attribute selectors are really useful and I've been using them for ages; here a nice summary by Chris.
- Common Misconceptions about Web Designers (by Shannon Noack) - working odd hours? When was the last time I've seen day-light?
- CSS files downloaded twice in Internet Explorer with protocol relative URLs (by Robert Nyman) - and Robert gives three nice (and trivial) examples on how to avoid it.
- Create a Clean and Professional Web Design in Photoshop (by Waheed Akhtar) - Step-by-step guide for Photoshop geeks. Really basic but a nice start.
- Is Web accessibility a human right? (by Vlad Alexander) - excellent article; and Ian Pouncey's response: Accessibility is a human right.
- How to Make Your Small Business Geolocation-Ready (by Leah Betancourt) - jump on the train of geographically optimized interaction!
- The Browser Choice Screen for Europe: What to Expect, When to Expect It (by Dave Heiner) - Microsoft finally bowed to pressure by the EU (better late than never).
- 25 Beautiful Examples of “Coming Soon” Pages (by Tyler Denis) - get inspired; and Walter offers similar A Collection of “Coming Soon” Web Pages