- Creating a User Interface That Speaks Your Users’ Language (by Cedric Savarese) - about the challenge of finding a common language - in plain English.
- 37 Productivity Tips for Working From Anywhere (by Sarah Kessler) - there is at least one tip that will help you, I promise.
- The Next Level of Design: Being Unique (by John O’Nolan) - aka: designing with edge, thinking outside the box, "not stopping until you hit that eureka moment".
- Designing the #newtwitter (by @Twitter) - The new #NewTwitter proportions were not left to chance (at least in their narrowest width).
- Understanding Blind Users' Web Accessibility and Usability Problem (by Babu, Rakesh; Singh, Rahul; and Ganesh, Jai) - the authors outline seven stages of action and what they mean from a designers point of view (think checkpoints).
- A Case for Coding Your Wireframes (by Jake Rocheleau) - "Avoid detours by focusing on your main goals." - sounds so easy, right? Have a clear strategy in mind or else you are doomed to fail (delay at the very least).