Posted by Michael Gaigg
- How to Measure the Effectiveness of Web Designs (by Claudiu Murariu) - I'm sure you'll like this one.
- How Does 3D Technology Work? (by Zachary Sniderman) - a little off-topic, but nevertheless very timely.
- Guide to Website Navigation Design Patterns (by Cameron Chapman) - as always, great summary by Cameron.
- 10 Tips for Optimizing Your Website’s Speed (by Raphael Caixeta) - like all the points about "Optimize...", yeah...
- How App-Like Design Can Turn Your Site Visitors Into Customers (by Lisa Wehr) - maybe not the greatest examples but a hint of what apps will mean for design as a whole.
- 10 of the Best Alternatives to Adobe Photoshop (by Rick Valence) - paint.net looks really sharp, great compilation!
- What Is 4G? An FAQ On Next Generation Wireless (by Christina Warren) - prep yourself for the mobile (4G) future.
Michael Gaigg is Lead UI Engineer in Esri's Professional Services Division.
He has been designing map applications for over 13 years and is currently leading a team of the most talented and innovative UI engineers and designers at Esri.
- Accessibility (16)
- Cartography (1)
- Code Samples & Tips (15)
- Conclusions (7)
- Design Guidelines (12)
- Designing Map Interfaces (7)
- Go figure (9)
- Good News (28)
- Here and there (31)
- Map Applications (14)
- This Week's Highlights (53)
- Usability & UCD (28)
- Web Design (31)
- 15 Outstanding Examples of Braille in our World
- Dashboard Design
- Esri listens to their Users and changes Pronunciation of its Name
- Powerpoint Wireframe Stencils as Free Download
- Job Posting: User Interface (UI) Engineer at ESRI
- Redundancy is NOT bad!