- 25 Excellent Photoshop Web Design Layout Tutorials (by Marcell Purham)
- Showcase of Impressive Design Process Explanations (by Chris Spooner) - explaining your design process is a great way of building trust
- Hottest Web Applications of the Month – June (by Jacob Creech)
- 65 Useful Android Apps for Designers (by Kay) - I like ColorSnap, tells you the color palette of pictures you've taken
- Five important things to do before any redesign (by Jeff Sauro) - You have customers because you solve some problem...
- Complete Beginner’s Guide to Web Analytics and Measurement (by Andrew Maier) - a really great summary of tools and methods for web analytics.
- Favorite UX & Technology Blogs | Learning About New Web & Mobile Applications (by Janet M. Six) - uxmatters answer to favorite UX and technology blogs and how to learn about new Web and mobile applications.
- 10 New UX Books To Look Out for in 2010 (by Paul Seys) - what more to say...?
- 7 Steps to Better Website Feedback (by hongkiat) - good content but I really love this blog entry for its references.
- 15 Google Chrome Extensions for the Avid Designer (by Joel Reyes) - from Firebug to Resolution test and many more...
- Using Landmarks Makes Page Layout Easy (by Ben Gremillion) - harmony in design is based on well-known layout principles - great discussion by Ben!