Posted by Michael Gaigg
- Aggressive, spiky button vs. rounded corner button (by 37signals) - snapshot of the fantastic video The Science of Aesthetics (by Keith Lang)
- iPad Accessibility (by Kel Smith) - with all the buzz around the iPad... what about accessibility? Jennison Asuncion on How to Make a Screencast for Your Website (by Stu Green) - another amazing tutorial posted on webdesignerdepot.
- A Basic Look at Typography in Web Design (by Shannon Noack) - typography is more important than one might think, worth another look, again.
- You’re Failing as a Web Developer — and Here’s Why (by Louis Lazaris) - hahaha, you think 'specs' are glasses... a good one.
Michael Gaigg is Lead UI Engineer in Esri's Professional Services Division.
He has been designing map applications for 15 years and is author and curator of UI Patterns for Maps.
- Accessibility (16)
- Cartography (1)
- Code Samples & Tips (16)
- Conclusions (7)
- Design Guidelines (12)
- Designing Map Interfaces (8)
- Go figure (9)
- Good News (29)
- Here and there (31)
- Map Applications (14)
- References (1)
- This Week's Highlights (53)
- Usability & UCD (28)
- Web Design (31)
- Powerpoint Wireframe Stencils as Free Download
- Redundancy is NOT bad!
- 15 Outstanding Examples of Braille in our World
- Dashboard Design
- Esri listens to their Users and changes Pronunciation of its Name
- 10 Webpage Design Lessons learned from a trip to Las Vegas… seriously!
Error: Feed temporarily unavailable.