- CSS3 secrets - 10 things you might not know about CSS3 (by Lea Verou)
- Announcing jQuery Mobile 1.0 (by jQuery Mobile, Todd Parker)
- NASA now seeking candidates for astronaut positions (by NASA)
- A Look Inside Mobile Design Patterns (by Theresa Neil)
- Using Fonts for Icons… (by Chris Coyier)
- Make Your Own Fonts: Free Font Editors (Elsewhere on the Web) (by Jacob Gube)
- Which Custom Web Fonts Solution Should You Use? (by Chris Spooner)
- Create CSS3 Buttons Compatible with All Browsers (by Madalin Tudose)
- Quantifiable Design: How to Remove Subjectivity from the Process (by Stuart Silverstein)
- 25 Google+ tips and tricks (by Vail Joy)
Download 500+ Free Stunning PC Icons
You'll find 10 sets of 1000 high-quality free .png icons in sizes 16x16 & 32x32 for bloggers and web designers to use in private & commercial projects (Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License). Loving it!
- Embedding User Experience in the Product Development Lifecycle (by Mike Hughes) - yes, users are not the only influencers during requirments.
- A Brief History of Eye-Tracking (by David Leggett) - really brief and easy to digest!
- Download Woven Fabric Social Media icons (by Jon Cavan) - if you love icons as much as I do you need to get these social media icons as reported by Webdesigner Depot
- The Simplicity of Helvetica (by Cameron Chapman) - what's all the buzz about Helvetica? If you still don't know a must read...
- 20 User Experience Books you should own (by Bradley Hebdon) - Excellent compilation and well worth a skim through.
Michael Gaigg is Lead UI Engineer in Esri's Professional Services Division.
He has been designing map application for over 10 years and can't stop thinking about improving them.
- Accessibility (16)
- Code Samples & Tips (15)
- Conclusions (6)
- Design Guidelines (12)
- Designing Map Interfaces (6)
- Go figure (9)
- Good News (28)
- Here and there (30)
- Map Applications (14)
- This Week's Highlights (53)
- Usability & UCD (28)
- Web Design (30)
- Dashboard Design
- Powerpoint Wireframe Stencils as Free Download
- Go figure: 10 Comic Strips that have Something in Common
- Redundancy is NOT bad!
- Job Posting: User Interface (UI) Engineer at ESRI
- 15 Outstanding Examples of Braille in our World