Posted by Michael Gaigg
- 10 unexpected online user behaviours to look out for (by webcredible team) - the really interesting thing is that they talk about "People" and not "Users" 😉
- A Review of Consistent Designs on the Web (by Noam Almosnino) - a check list (like it) and visual examples (love it).
- Design Multilingual Website: A Beginner’s Guide (by Christian Arno) - often only a back-thought, but it shouldn't. I18N and all the good stuff.
- uxurls.com: a user experience aggregator (by Harry Brignull) - Harry is collecting and presenting blogs about UX, 130 sites and counting...
- How to Build a Footer That Doesn’t Stink (by Ben Gremillion) - yes, this kind of footer
- 34 Outstanding Admin Panels for Your Web Applications (by Madalin Tudose) - more inspiration.
- My biggest mistakes (by Scott Berkun) - call it life lessons, call it learning from other people's mistakes, call it a must-read...
- Web designers announce IE6's 'death,' slate party (by Gregg Keizer) - Thank God, finally?
- So You Call Yourself A Designer? (by Niki Brown) - Niki illustrates which qualities/skills are needed to be a good Designer
Tagged as: admin panel, behavior, Ben Gremillion, Christian Arno, consistent, death, design, footer, Gregg Keizer, harry brignull, i18n, ie6, Madalin Tudose, mistakes, multilingual, Niki Brown, Noam Almosnino, people, qualities, scott berkun, skills, unexpected, users, uxurls, webcredible No Comments
Michael Gaigg is Lead UI Engineer in Esri's Professional Services Division.
He has been designing map applications for 15 years and is author and curator of UI Patterns for Maps.
- Accessibility (16)
- Cartography (1)
- Code Samples & Tips (16)
- Conclusions (7)
- Design Guidelines (12)
- Designing Map Interfaces (8)
- Go figure (9)
- Good News (29)
- Here and there (31)
- Map Applications (14)
- References (1)
- This Week's Highlights (53)
- Usability & UCD (28)
- Web Design (31)
- Powerpoint Wireframe Stencils as Free Download
- Redundancy is NOT bad!
- 15 Outstanding Examples of Braille in our World
- Dashboard Design
- Esri listens to their Users and changes Pronunciation of its Name
- 10 Webpage Design Lessons learned from a trip to Las Vegas… seriously!
Error: Feed temporarily unavailable.