- Real Time Web Analytics Services – Best of (by hongkiat) - which web analytics service do you use?
- Guidelines for URI Design (by Jacob Gillespie) - URI structure is primarily important for user recognition and easy of use, search engine optimization is nice too.
- 8 Ways to Make Your Website Mobile Friendly (by Joel Reyes) - isn't it sweet that our mobiles will drive us towards better web development also? Something we should have been doing for a long time already?
- The ADA and the Web: Concerns and Misconceptions (by Jared Smith) - Is an accessibility law for e-commerce coming? Will this take the look of the web back to 1990? Jared has some nice Q&A there...
- Stop Designing Aesthetics, Start Designing Emotions (by John O’Nolan) - Design for emotions, definitely not a new concept but usually poorly covered. John takes a good stab on it.
- 5 Small Biz Web Design Trends to Watch (by Grace Smith) - Minimalism, Unique Photography, Bold Typography, Clear Calls to Action, A/B Testing - what more to say?
- iPad User Experience Guidelines (by UX Magazine) - with the source doc at Apple's Human Interface Guidelines for the iPad
- 7 Warning Signs of a Nightmare Client (by John Urban) - oh, I know the control freak, and well, the extra freebie guy too 😉
- 40 Great Resources for a Complete Roadmap to Freelancing (by Aidan Huang) - plentyful of good links, not only for freelancers.
- Putting Content Back on Top (by Felicity Evans) - on top of the sandwich, like thinking outside the bun hehe.
- The ROI of UX: Proving the Value of User Experience Design (by Erin Lynn Young) - "[...] holistic consideration of the user’s perspective will reap larger returns than other potential business investments", nicely said.
- 5 Web Files That Will Improve Your Website (by Alexander Dawson) - robots.txt, favicon.ico, sitemap.xml, dublin.rdf, opensearch.xml - yes, you can!
- 10 Free Wireframing Tools for Designers (by Grace Smith) - Online wireframing, I love it and you should too.