Posted by Michael Gaigg
- On Leadership (by Kel Smith) - Some really, really, really good lessons that we should honor (or be reminded of) every day.
- Considerations for ArcGIS Server developers: A look toward 10.1 (by Ismael Chivite and Sterling Quinn) - on web services architecture, custom geoprocessing tools, geometry service and server object extensions
- 10 Google Labs Experiments You Should Know (by bellefoong) - Fast Flip? App Inventor for Android?
- How to Use Your iPad for Real Design Work (by Joshua Johnson) - all I need now is an iPad, anybody got a spare? haha
- 4 Quick Tips for Getting the Most out of Google Analytics (by David Leggett) - Regular expressions to filter data? Give me a break... but on second thought...
- Common elements used in interface button design (by Callum Chapman) - excellent tutorials for anybody interested in button design
Michael Gaigg is Lead UI Engineer in Esri's Professional Services Division.
He has been designing map applications for 15 years and is author and curator of UI Patterns for Maps.
- Accessibility (16)
- Cartography (1)
- Code Samples & Tips (16)
- Conclusions (7)
- Design Guidelines (12)
- Designing Map Interfaces (8)
- Go figure (9)
- Good News (29)
- Here and there (31)
- Map Applications (14)
- References (1)
- This Week's Highlights (53)
- Usability & UCD (28)
- Web Design (31)
- Powerpoint Wireframe Stencils as Free Download
- Redundancy is NOT bad!
- 15 Outstanding Examples of Braille in our World
- Dashboard Design
- Esri listens to their Users and changes Pronunciation of its Name
- 10 Webpage Design Lessons learned from a trip to Las Vegas… seriously!
Error: Feed temporarily unavailable.