- 50+ PSD UI Web design elements (by Cameron Chapman)
- How to Develop Your Website’s Tone of Voice (by Ailsa Partridge)
- 25 jQuery image galleries and slideshow plugins (by Cameron Chapman)
- What’s the difference between a Heuristic Evaluation and a Cognitive Walkthrough? (by Jeff Sauro) - great description and overview together with a "What HE & CW have in common" section
- What’s new for designers – Aug 2011 (by Cameron Chapman)
- 40 Absolutely Brilliant Billboard Ads! (by Alvaris Falcon) - yes, simply brilliant, take 1 or 2 minutes and enjoy
- Your Meetings Suck (by Mitch Joel) - Solution: "a meeting cannot exist without a decision to support it that has already been made"
- 30 Beautiful Clean and Simple Web Designs for Inspiration (by Jacob Gube) - inspiration is always welcome, right?
- Strengthening behavioral cues in UX web design with Gestalt principles (by Shell Grenier) - all of reality is experienced and organized perceptually in the simplest and most stable manner possible, web design can utilize this principle
Stumbled upon this blog entry by liam, loved it, shared it: How to Spot Quality within Web Design: Examples & Tips.
One can truly see the effort that went into all the visual examples (thanks, love that most) and compilation of useful tips!
Here the outline:
- Pixel Perfect Detail
- Well thought out Typography
- Organization of Elements
- Restraint & Subtlety
- Using Colour to it’s Full Potential
- Doing something Nobody else has done
Got an interesting article or blog entry?
I'd love to read and eventually share your content. Please feel free to add your links to the comments section so I can 'stumble upon' them too 🙂