- How To Create a Slick Features Table in HTML & CSS (by Chris Spooner) - very slick
- 10 Absentee UX Features on Top e-Commerce Sites (by Paul Bryan) - co-shopping? en espanol?
- 6 tips to create better one-page websites (by Kendra Gaines)
- 10 Unmissable TED Videos For Designers (by Alvaris Falcon) - love TED, and you should too
- 20 jQuery Tutorials Teaching Super Cool Visual Effects (by Chris Spooner) - that's why you must love jQuery
- Requirements-Driven Software Development Must Die (by Fred Beecher) - nice approach with really good arguments, but with any workflow it seems just a little bit off
- 70+ Awesome Tumblr themes (by Cameron Chapman) - got tumblr? get a theme - and a life ...and follow me on tumblr
- Examples of Sites where localStorage should or is being used (by Chris Coyier) - localStorage is to HTML5 what isolated storage is to Silverlight
- jQuery plugin: Chosen (by Harvest) - go check it out, nothing else to say
- Freelance Web Development: 9 Tips for Better Project Management (by Kelli Shaver) - you do freelance work? enhance your productivity with these tips, very nice!
- Observations versus Recommendations (by Harry Brignull) - use the FOG method, mark your statements Fact, Opinion or Guess
- Top 10 Free Source Code Editors – Reviewed (by hongkiat) - a listing of 11 free editors with their Pros and Cons
- How to Spot and Avoid Web Copy that Kills Websites (by Rick Sloboda) - here some downfalls of the often overlooked but actually really important subject of copy on the web
- Login / Registration Form: Ideas and Beautiful Examples (by bellefoong) - a little login inspiration, nice collection
- Progressive Disclosure in User Interfaces (by Alexander Dawson) - nice intro plus advantages and disadvantages
- The 5 Models Of Content Curation (by Rohit Bhargava) - content curation in its various situations explained
- 9 Ways To A Better Interview (by Mitch Joel) - in my opinion it boils down to caring about the other person and the subject and not getting hung up on standard questions and a script
- Tips for Creating an Excellent E-Commerce Website (by Mathew Carpenter) - some interesting tips here
Wow, what a week with truly amazing content which once more shows me how many talented and dedicated people are on the web. Thanks all for sharing your knowledge!!
- Vancouver Olympics Web sites are inaccessible to disabled people (by Joe Clark) - hope at least the website of the Special Olympics will be... Joe, wanna check?
- The Comprehensive Guide to Saving Images for the Web (by Joshua Johnson) - now this I call an essential read!
- E-Commerce Design Resources: The Ultimate Round-Up (by Cameron Chapman) - now this I call ultimate read!
- Life, Below 600px (by Paddy Donnelly) - or, "giving the fold the finger".
- Information Gathering: a Roundup of UX Applications (by James Costa) - James reviews 4 really useful UX applications. Great overview!
- 14 Questions To Ask Your Clients Before and After a Project (by Joel Reyes) - always good to be reminded of the basics.
- Design considerations for article lists (by Anders Toxboe) - Do's and don'ts of article lists are essential knowledge for every designer. Get a hang of it.
- 10 Essential Chrome Extensions for Web Developers (by Samuel Axon) - Firebug Lite, IE Tab, Resolution test and others, a must-see.
- Best Practices for Hints and Validation in Web Forms (by Kean Richmond) - Users hate forms but they are the only way to interact with an application so you better invest some more thought as did Kean.
- The Anatomy of Web Design (by Nishant Kothary) - "Smarter hires, more resources, more time, fewer managers, rational stakeholders, less overhead, stronger leadership, and sensible project management are intrinsic to creating great designs—but they cannot take the place of a strong mission and sense of purpose."