Posted by Michael Gaigg
- Colors in Web Design: An Exploration (by Kayla Knight) - in-depth reflection about color theory
- Top 10 Project Management Software for Remote Teams (by Rean) - exactly what the title says
- An Exploration of Website Redesigns: Tips and Examples (by Mohammad Moradi) - make a plan and consider doing it at all (sometimes)
- #19: Sketchnotes (by Eva-Lotta Lamm) - inspiring perspective on taking notes that aren't boring
- 10 Big Brand Lessons From The Corporate Social Media Summit (by Rohit) - talking about brands and their approaches to success
- Getting to grips with a mobile accessibility strategy (by iheni) - great approach on trying to establish a mobile accessibility strategy
- 5 Dangerous Ideas for Designers (by Scott Berkun) - be an ambassador of good ideas and sell and defend them to the right people at the right time
- HOW TO: Choose a PHP Framework for Your Next Project (by Kelli Shaver) - pick your weapons...
- Brainstorming Tips and Techniques for Freelancers (by Samar Owais) - in the end it all depends on you and how you set up the rules, but good tips in here
Michael Gaigg is Lead UI Engineer in Esri's Professional Services Division.
He has been designing map application for over 10 years and can't stop thinking about improving them.
- Accessibility (16)
- Code Samples & Tips (15)
- Conclusions (6)
- Design Guidelines (12)
- Designing Map Interfaces (6)
- Go figure (9)
- Good News (28)
- Here and there (30)
- Map Applications (14)
- This Week's Highlights (53)
- Usability & UCD (28)
- Web Design (30)
- 15 Outstanding Examples of Braille in our World
- Dashboard Design
- Powerpoint Wireframe Stencils as Free Download
- Go figure: 10 Comic Strips that have Something in Common
- Job Posting: User Interface (UI) Engineer at ESRI
- Redundancy is NOT bad!