Posted by Michael Gaigg
- 50+ Awesome CSS3 Techniques for Better Designs (by Cameron Chapman) - sweet!! buttons, gradients and more...
- Logo Design Gone Wrong: 10 Offbeat Examples (by bellefoong) - some humor (and lessons) in logo design
- HOW TO: Design & Program a Facebook Landing Page for Your Business (by Jonathan Goldford) - that's an incredible tutorial.
- 7 Common Project Management Problems (And How to Solve Them) (by James Clear) - be straight with your client in what you do; but be straight with yourself even more!
- Color Wheels are wrong? How color vision actually works (by Jason Cohen) - incredible article! Skip over the beginning but read until the end & check out the optical illusions!
- Finally – a fold for the web (your clients can rest easy) (by Christian Heilmann) - Nice bookmarklet that shows the fold on any page - finally 😉
Michael Gaigg is Lead UI Engineer in Esri's Professional Services Division.
He has been designing map applications for 15 years and is author and curator of UI Patterns for Maps.
- Accessibility (16)
- Cartography (1)
- Code Samples & Tips (16)
- Conclusions (7)
- Design Guidelines (12)
- Designing Map Interfaces (8)
- Go figure (9)
- Good News (29)
- Here and there (31)
- Map Applications (14)
- References (1)
- This Week's Highlights (53)
- Usability & UCD (28)
- Web Design (31)
- Powerpoint Wireframe Stencils as Free Download
- Redundancy is NOT bad!
- 15 Outstanding Examples of Braille in our World
- Dashboard Design
- Esri listens to their Users and changes Pronunciation of its Name
- 10 Webpage Design Lessons learned from a trip to Las Vegas… seriously!
Error: Feed temporarily unavailable.