- A Complete Guide to A/B Testing (by Cameron Chapman) - convince yourself and your clients of a design that works better - good summary and tool collection.
- It Isn't Minimalism (by Dmitry Fadeyev) - as Dmitry argues: "Simplicity isn’t a design trend, it’s an attribute of good design."
- Complete Beginner’s Guide to Content Strategy (by Andrew Maier) - about strategies to abstract, analyze, collect, publish & manage. Nice!
- Understanding border-image (by Nora Brown) - nice CSS3 tutorial for custom borders - come on Microsoft, you can do it...
- Search Analysis with Google Analytics (by Dave Sparks) - may I introduce, your users. Get to know your users, what they do, what they want, what they are looking for. All invaluable information. Good intro by Dave.
- Best Tools for Testing Cross Browser Compatibility (by Joel Reyes) - every designers nightmare, browser compatibility.
- 10 Tools for Getting Web Design Feedback (by Ben & Jerry’s) -
- Drawing the Line: 6 Things You Shouldn’t Tolerate in Projects (by Sacha Greif) - Thank you, thank you, thank you. Can't reiterate enough. We Designers have to show integrity! Thank you.
- Complete Beginner’s Guide to Web Analytics and Measurement (by Andrew Maier) - a really great summary of tools and methods for web analytics.
- Favorite UX & Technology Blogs | Learning About New Web & Mobile Applications (by Janet M. Six) - uxmatters answer to favorite UX and technology blogs and how to learn about new Web and mobile applications.
- 10 New UX Books To Look Out for in 2010 (by Paul Seys) - what more to say...?
- 7 Steps to Better Website Feedback (by hongkiat) - good content but I really love this blog entry for its references.
- 15 Google Chrome Extensions for the Avid Designer (by Joel Reyes) - from Firebug to Resolution test and many more...
- Using Landmarks Makes Page Layout Easy (by Ben Gremillion) - harmony in design is based on well-known layout principles - great discussion by Ben!