- 7 Warning Signs of a Nightmare Client (by John Urban) - oh, I know the control freak, and well, the extra freebie guy too 😉
- 40 Great Resources for a Complete Roadmap to Freelancing (by Aidan Huang) - plentyful of good links, not only for freelancers.
- Putting Content Back on Top (by Felicity Evans) - on top of the sandwich, like thinking outside the bun hehe.
- The ROI of UX: Proving the Value of User Experience Design (by Erin Lynn Young) - "[...] holistic consideration of the user’s perspective will reap larger returns than other potential business investments", nicely said.
- 5 Web Files That Will Improve Your Website (by Alexander Dawson) - robots.txt, favicon.ico, sitemap.xml, dublin.rdf, opensearch.xml - yes, you can!
- 10 Free Wireframing Tools for Designers (by Grace Smith) - Online wireframing, I love it and you should too.
- Debunking the Myths of Remote Usability Studies (by Corrie Kwan, Jin Li, and May Wong) - some myths might seem obvious, but others - drawn from first-hand experience - are not. Anyway, lot's of good advise to be considered.
- How to Communicate With Your Clients (by Joel Reyes) - In short: Listen, Ask, Consult, Respect, Reason
- Beginner’s Guide to SEO: Best Practices – Part 3/3, Part 2/3, Part 1/3 (by hongkiat) - Search Engine Optimization is a must in all our toolboxes. Excellent three-part tutorial, thx!
- 250 Quick Web Design Tips (Part 2) (Part 1) (by Alexander Dawson) - about Browsers, Styles, Techniques, Marketing and all other good stuff.
- Agile UX and The One Change That Changes Everything (by Anders Ramsay) - Start Building Earlier through Rapid and Rich Communication and Just-in-Time Detail.
As always, send me your link or mention it in the comments. Anything related to this blog is much appreciated by all of us. Thanks!