Posted by Michael Gaigg
- The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Coffee Shop Etiquette (by Erica Swallow) - "Sound = never appropriate" or "You only get one seat. Put your stuff on the floor."
- 10 Helpful Tools & Apps for Twitter Power Users (by Leo Widrich) - Tweepi – Get rid of unwanted followers 😉
- 38 “Call to Action” Button Templates That Really Stand Out (by Alvaris Falcon) - Make it big, make it clear, make it delicious.
- Introducing BrowserID – easier and safer authentication on the web (by Robert Nyman, and Chris Heilmann) - strong forces behind this idea, will it take off?
- How I Write (by Mitch Joel) - Tools, tactics and techniques, very nice
- A different approach to conference Q&A – Interviews (by Christian Heilmann) - Q&A in separated session, very interesting approach with many advantages
- 40 useful APIs for web designers and developers (by Cameron Chapman) - great summary of google, yahoo and other API's
Michael Gaigg is Lead UI Engineer in Esri's Professional Services Division.
He has been designing map applications for 15 years and is author and curator of UI Patterns for Maps.
- Accessibility (16)
- Cartography (1)
- Code Samples & Tips (16)
- Conclusions (7)
- Design Guidelines (12)
- Designing Map Interfaces (8)
- Go figure (9)
- Good News (29)
- Here and there (31)
- Map Applications (14)
- References (1)
- This Week's Highlights (53)
- Usability & UCD (28)
- Web Design (31)
- Powerpoint Wireframe Stencils as Free Download
- Redundancy is NOT bad!
- 15 Outstanding Examples of Braille in our World
- Dashboard Design
- Esri listens to their Users and changes Pronunciation of its Name
- 10 Webpage Design Lessons learned from a trip to Las Vegas… seriously!
Error: Feed temporarily unavailable.