- A Complete Guide to A/B Testing (by Cameron Chapman) - convince yourself and your clients of a design that works better - good summary and tool collection.
- It Isn't Minimalism (by Dmitry Fadeyev) - as Dmitry argues: "Simplicity isn’t a design trend, it’s an attribute of good design."
- Complete Beginner’s Guide to Content Strategy (by Andrew Maier) - about strategies to abstract, analyze, collect, publish & manage. Nice!
- Understanding border-image (by Nora Brown) - nice CSS3 tutorial for custom borders - come on Microsoft, you can do it...
- Search Analysis with Google Analytics (by Dave Sparks) - may I introduce, your users. Get to know your users, what they do, what they want, what they are looking for. All invaluable information. Good intro by Dave.
- Best Tools for Testing Cross Browser Compatibility (by Joel Reyes) - every designers nightmare, browser compatibility.
- 10 Tools for Getting Web Design Feedback (by Ben & Jerry’s) -
- Drawing the Line: 6 Things You Shouldn’t Tolerate in Projects (by Sacha Greif) - Thank you, thank you, thank you. Can't reiterate enough. We Designers have to show integrity! Thank you.